This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Do you love classic Chick-fil-a Lemonade? Try this SUPER easy copycat recipe and enjoy this delicious, sweet drink at home!
Classic Lemonade Recipe
If there is one thing that every member of our family LOVES, it’s lemonade. We drink lemonade all year round, but more-so during the hot summer months. We always serve lemonade at our parties and holiday gatherings. In fact, many times we’ll serve homemade lemonade because it’s very (VERY) simple to make!
Shortcut: If you’re pressed for time, you can totally substitute store-bought lemon juice for fresh squeezed lemons. The taste is nearly identical, it’s up to you!
Chick-fil-A lemonade is my absolute favorite restaurant lemonade. I love the taste and once I found out what’s in the recipe, I realized it was no wonder I preferred theirs above all others. There are THREE ingredients to this recipe. THREE! No fillers, nothing artificial. It tastes like old school lemonade because it IS old school lemonade. LOL!
How to Make Chick-Fil-A Copycat Lemonade
You will need:
- Juice from 10 lemons (CFA uses Sunkist lemons) or 1.5 Cups lemon juice
- 5 1/3 Cups cold water
- 1 Cup sugar
How to make:
- Combine lemon juice, water and sugar in a pitcher.
- Whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Refrigerate until served.
- Optional: serve over ice and garnish with lemon slices
Here is an easy printable recipe card:
Copycat Chick-fil-A Lemonade Recipe
- 1.5 C lemon juice (or juice from 10 lemons)
- 5 1/3 C cold water
- 1 C sugar
- Combine all ingredients (sugar, lemon juice, water) in a pitcher.
- Whisk the ingredients together until all of the sugar has dissolved.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
- Serve over ice.
- Optional: garnish with lemon slices.
Try out this recipe for yourself! Tastes just like the restaurant version. (Though personally I think it tastes even better because the taste is accompanied by the satisfaction of knowing you made it!) If you are hosting a holiday meal or party, this lemonade recipe is very easy to make in large batches for a bigger crowd.
We like to use our 1 gallon drink dispenser to make up a party-sized batch of lemonade. You can make up this drink before your gathering and store it in the refrigerator for a bit to chill it. You can also toss some ice in the dispenser to cool it off quickly.
Other posts you might enjoy…