This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Lucky Charms Rainbow Surprise Cupcakes
Need the perfect fun St. Patrick’s Day treat? Make up a batch of Lucky Charms Rainbow Surprise Cupcakes!
Lucky Charms? Check!
These cupcakes boast all the makings of a super, fabulous, magically DELICIOUS treat! They are the perfect addition to your St. Patrick’s Day celebrations and of course, the REAL fun comes with the first bite. These cupcakes have rainbow sprinkles hidden inside!
We made up some of these cupcakes during a recent snow day and the kids thought they were some seriously awesome treats!
Lucky Charms Cupcakes Surprise Ingredients
Here’s what you’ll need to make these cupcakes:
How to Make:
1. Preheat oven according to cake mix directions.
2. Make batter according to cake mix directions.
3. Add several drops of green food coloring and mix batter until it’s completely green.
4. Line muffin tins with cupcake wrappers and fill each section about halfway full with batter. Bake according to the box directions for cupcakes.
5. Allow baked cupcakes to cool completely before proceeding.
6. Once cupcakes have cooled completely, use a small circle cookie cutter to remove part of the cupcake.
7. Fill 3/4 of the hole with rainbow sprinkles.
8. Cover the sprinkles with a small piece of the cupcake.
9. Frost the cupcakes and top with sprinkles and Lucky Charms!
More posts you might enjoy…