This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Few holidays lend themselves so fantastically to craft time more than Valentine’s Day! I don’t know if it’s the bright, bold color palate or that extra sprinkling of love on top, but I am always happy to make a cute Valentine’s Day craft (by myself or with the kids)! Of course, Pinterest is just brimming with so many fun craft ideas, it can be downright overwhelming.
Check out this round up of 24 of some of the most adorable Valentine’s Day Crafts for preschoolers!
1. Valentine’s Day Tree Paper Craft from Housing a Forest
2. Handprint Love Bug Valentine Craft from Crafty Morning
3. Rainbow Heart Suncatchers from Fireflies and Mudpies
4. Toilet Roll Love Bugs from Red Ted Art
5. Valentine’s Day Fingerprint Love Canvas from Farm Wife Crafts
6. The Kissing Hand Pop-Up Card from Buggy and Buddy
7. Lil Love Monsters from Eighteen 25
8. Flowering Handprint Tree from Krokotak
9. Paper Plate Cow from Crafty Morning
10. I Love You This Much Handprint Card from A Day in My Life
11. Paper punch heart garland from Oh Crafts
12. Montessori Inspired Valentine’s Preschool Trays from Stay at Home Educator
13.Valentine Pom Pom Painting for Preschoolers from Tips from a Typical Mom
14. Silly Heart Puppets from Creative Family Fun
15. Shake It Up Hearts from Sunny Day Family
16. Yarn Wrapped Hearts from The Pinterested Parent
17. I Love You to Pieces Picture from Solis Plus One
18. Pom Pom Hearts Garland from Kids Playbox
19. Paper Plate Pepperoni Pizza Valentine Craft from Crafty Morning
21. Tissue Paper Hearts from Sweet and Simple Living
22. Heart Tube Art Stamps from Rust and Sunshine
23. Beaded Name Hearts from Fun A Day
PIN THIS POST TO PINTEREST!
Other posts you might enjoy…