This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
This post is sponsored by Pro World Inc. No compensation was received. All opinions are 100% our own.
We LOVE a good snowball fight! They are so much fun, get everyone up and moving, and always lead to a lot of laughs. Of course, traditional snowball fights require real SNOW, which during any given winter season we seem to either have plenty of or not much. The other downsides to outdoor snowball fights include the cold, wet, freezing mess that comes naturally with those snowballs.
So this year I decided to switch things up a bit! I made this adorable Indoor Snowball Fight Bucket which the kids are going to go crazy over. (It would also make a fantastic gift!).
To put this kit together, I used the following supplies:
- Siser Strip Flocked Heat Transfer Vinyl from Pro World
- Buffalo Check fabric tote (Target Dollar Spot)
- Snowtime Anytime 30 Pack Indoor Snowball Fight
- Piece of parchment paper
How to make:
1. I cut a snowflake design out of white Siser Strip Flocked Heat Transfer Vinyl on my Silhouette Cameo. I LOVE how this vinyl has a fuzzy look and feel to it. It is the perfect addition to the fabric tote!
2. Using my iron, I ironed the snowflake onto the tote. It only took a couple of seconds to press and I placed a piece of parchment paper between the tote and the vinyl.
3. I filled the bucket to the brim with the Snowtime Anytime snowballs!
This will make such a great surprise. I have a feeling that our dear Elf on the Shelf will be gifting this snowball fight kit to the kids sometime soon!!
Other posts you might enjoy…