This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Classic Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe
Did you know that August is National Sandwich Month? Our family loves a good sandwich. We all have our favorite kinds of sandwiches and Lily’s just so happens to be egg salad. She LOVES egg salad and was thrilled when I asked her to help me make a video showing how easy it is to prepare. Her and I both prefer a simple recipe without celery or onions or anything too fancy. We took a trip last week to BJ’s Wholesale Club to gather our ingredients, not just because the prices are so affordable, but because we LOVE the taste of Wellsley Farms Soft Wheat Bread AND also because the big club packs of eggs, mayo, bread, etc let us make a lot of egg salad at once. We like to make up one big batch and then pack it for lunches throughout the week.
Check out how easy this recipe is to make.
You will need:
- 8 eggs (hard boiled and peeled)
- 1/2 C mayonnaise
- 1 TSP yellow mustard
- 1/2 TSP white vinegar
- 1/4 TSP salt
- 1 loaf of Wellsley Farms Soft Wheat Bread
Watch the video we put together to see how this recipe is made (and find step-by-step instructions below the video):
How to make:
1. In a large bowl, mash up the hard boiled eggs.
2. Add mayo, mustard, vinegar, salt to the eggs.
3. Stir until all ingredients are blended.
4. Refrigerate until serving. When ready to serve, spoon desired amount of egg salad onto bread and enjoy!
Other posts you might enjoy…