This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Whether you’re handing the kiddos some bait for their leprechaun trap or simply surprising them with a fun St. Patrick’s Day snack, this Leprechaun Bait Snack will do just the trick! Pick up a box of Lucky Charms Cereal and some clear snack bags (we actually used the ALDI cereal version – it’s a pretty close match!). Snack bags would work or even those clear treat bags from the dollar store or craft store.
Then save these Leprechaun Tags and print as many as you need. I printed mine on white card stock and the approximate size was 5 inches wide.
You can grab our printable tags right here. Simply enter your email address in the box and opt-in to receive our free newsletter. Check your inbox for this printable, which you will receive as a subscriber bonus.
Fold the tags on the black line.
Staple the card over the top of your bag of cereal. That’s it!
More St. Patrick’s Day Fun:
- Shamrock Pound Cake
- 10-Second Rainbow Cupcakes – St. Patrick’s Day Dessert Hack
- Peeps Egg Surprise Cupcakes
- Easy Easter Candy Centerpieces – Peeps, M&Ms and Chocolate Bunnies
- Easy Easter Candy Mug Gift Silhouette Project
- 20 Awesome Leprechaun Tricks to Play on Kids!
- FREE Printable Leprechaun Jokes (Perfect for Lunches!)
- Rainbow Pot of Gold Teacher Gift with FREE Printable Tag
- DIY Peeps Shirts
- St. Patrick’s Day Home Decor Inspiration
- Leprechaun Cookies
- Leprechaun Bait + Free Printable Tags