This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
This post is part of a Halloween Craft Challenge sponsored by Pro World. We received vinyl samples to use as inspiration for this project. No compensation was received. All opinions are 100% our own.
My Halloween crafting definitely hit a fever pitch over the weekend and I have another fun idea to share with you. This one is pretty simple and the end result is adorable.
To make this Halloween haunted house themed luminary, you will need:
- clear mason jar (or any cylindrical glass container with smooth edges)
- black vinyl sent to us from Pro World
- fake cobwebs
- battery operated flickering tealight
How to make:
1. I traced some spooky images (trees, haunted house, ghosts, etc) in Silhouette Studio.
2. I cut each of these images on the roll of black vinyl on my Silhouette.
3. I wiped down the jar with rubbing alcohol and then used contact paper to transfer the designs around the jar.
4. I placed a flickering tea light in the bottom of the jar.
5. Next I lightly packed some fake cobwebs into the rest of the jar.
6. Turn off the lights and the results are AMAZING!
Other posts you might enjoy…