This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Zero Point Weight Watchers Ranch Dip Recipe
A little zesty, a lot ranchy, and oh yeah ZERO points on the WW Freestyle Program! Check out this SUPER easy Zero Point Weight Watchers Ranch Dip Recipe – just two ingredients!
After many years of test driving all sorts of healthy lifestyle plans and trying more trendy diets with catchy names than I care to admit, I do have one major take away that seems to apply to just about all of those experiences. Keep it simple, eat as “clean” as possible and there is usually a way to make almost any recipe a little skinnier. You can swap out heavy, fatty or high-calorie ingredients for lighter options. Many times? You won’t even notice that your favorite recipe has had a healthy makeover! One of my favorite foods to swap out for sour cream is fat free plain Greek yogurt. If you follow WW Freestyle (formerly Weight Watchers), you probably know that fat free plain Greek yogurt is a ZERO POINT FOOD!
Check out some other WW posts I have written:
- 15 Zero Point Weight Watchers Meals (Freestyle Program)
- 21 Must-Try Weight Watchers Instant Pot Recipes
- Butternut Squash Soup – 0 Weight Watchers Points
- The EASIEST Instant Pot Fajita Chicken Recipe (NOW ZERO WW Points)
- Slow Cooker Freezer Meal: Shredded Mexican Chicken Recipe (NOW ZERO WW Points)
Weight Watchers Ranch Dip Ingredients
This dip recipe is a winner for several reasons: it tastes great, it’s SUPER EASY TO MAKE (just 2 ingredients) and if you are following WW Freestyle, it is ZERO points! I love eating fresh veggies with my lunch every day (carrots and broccoli are usually my top two faves) and this dip is the perfect way to enjoy a little “zing” with the veg, without consuming a fatty store-bought dip.
Make up a container of this Weight Watchers Ranch Dip on Sunday and enjoy some all week long.
As you might guess, this dip pretty much makes itself. But just in case you can’t figure it out, here we go!
How to Make Weight Watchers Ranch Dip
Healthy Ranch Dip Recipe
- 1 packet ranch dip mix
- 2 cups fat free plain Greek yogurt
- Add both ingredients to a small bowl.
- Stir together until combined.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Store unused portion in an airtight container for up to 5 days in the refrigerator. Serving size is 2 TBSP.
So simple and incredibly full of flavor! Try this dip as a substitute for your usual ranch dip and see what you think. If you are following WW Freestyle, you can use this dip as a zero point option for veggies or for topping burgers and sandwiches! We also love dipping grilled chicken strips into this dip.
What are some other recipes that you love when following WW Freestyle? Leave us some ideas in the comments!
Other posts you might enjoy…