This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Zero Point Weight Watchers Meals Blue MyWW Plan
Have you heard about the brand new points system that Weight Watchers unveiled recently? Their new MyWW Plan offer users three different plan options, based on personal preference.
The new myWW plans are color-coded: green, purple and blue.
- Green MyWW plan is similar to the old SmartPoints program.
- Blue MyWW plan is similar to the more recent Freestyle program.
- Purple MyWW plan is similar to the old Simply Filling program.
Freestyle Program (now Blue MyWW) has grabbed headlines for offering some zero point foods that previously would have required using some of your daily points. Not anymore! Foods like eggs, fat free plain greek yogurt and boneless skinless chicken breast are now on the ZERO POINT list. There are more than 300 zero point foods on the blue myWW plan. Check out the recipes below for some zero point Weight Watchers Meal ideas!
Weight Watchers Blue My WW plan makes it possible to spend fewer daily points on filling, protein-packed foods that will keep you feeling fuller longer. Some of the previous Weight Watchers posts I have written include meals that are now zero points on the Freestyle Program. Learn more about the WW (formerly Weight Watchers).
More WW posts I have written:
- 10 Zero Point Weight Watchers Desserts (Freestyle Program)
- 21 Must-Try Weight Watchers Instant Pot Recipes
- Butternut Squash Soup – 0 Weight Watchers Points
- The EASIEST Instant Pot Fajita Chicken Recipe (NOW ZERO WW Points)
- Slow Cooker Freezer Meal: Shredded Mexican Chicken Recipe (NOW ZERO WW Points)
What meals work best for Weight Watchers Zero Point Meals?
Honestly, any. Breakfast, lunch, dinner – you can now easily put together zero point meals at any time during the day. For example, now that eggs are zero points, go ahead and scramble up a couple of eggs with some fresh fruit for breakfast (zero points). Blend up a smoothie with fat free plain Greek yogurt, fruit, spinach, ice and 1/2 cup almond milk for a zero point smoothie lunch! Enjoy boneless skinless chicken or turkey breast with veggies for dinner (yup, zero points!).
Zero Point Weight Watchers Recipes
Check out the recipes I have rounded up below for some great meal ideas that will save you your daily points! If you are following the blue MyWW plan, this is a post you will want to PIN or bookmark so that you can refer back to it easily.
BONUS RECIPE: This one isn’t a meal, but DEFINITELY worth mentioning!
Zero Point Weight Watchers Ranch Dip Recipe
1. Slow Cooker Italian Chickpeas from Cookin’ Canuck
2. Zero Points Taco Soup Recipe from One Badass Life
3. Slow Cooker Santa Fe Chicken from Skinnytaste
4. Zero Point Deviled Eggs from The Tinkering Spinster
5. Weight Watchers Zero Point Cabbage Soup from Recipe Diaries
6. Grilled Salmon Kebabs from Skinnytaste
7. The EASIEST Instant Pot Fajita Chicken Recipe from Mama Cheaps
8. Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore from Recipe Girl
9. Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps (Slow Cooker, Instant Pot) from Skinnytaste
10. Turkey Pumpkin Chili from Recipe Girl
11. Slow Cooker Freezer Meal: Shredded Mexican Chicken Recipe from Mama Cheaps
12. Zero Point Spicy Chicken Chili from Slender Kitchen
13. Instant Pot Pineapple Chicken from FoodNService
14. Easy 3 Bean Chili Slow Cooker Recipe from Mama Cheaps (skip the cheese and sour cream for 0 points)
15. Grilled Cilantro Lime Shrimp Kebabs from Skinnytaste
16. Easy Lentil Soup from Recipe Girl
Also on the blog – here is a round up of 10 Zero Point Weight Watchers Desserts!
Other posts you might enjoy…