This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Zero Point Weight Watchers Desserts
Have you heard about the brand new points system that Weight Watchers unveiled recently? Their new Freestyle Program has grabbed headlines for offering some zero point foods that previously would have required using some of your daily points. Not anymore!
Weight Watchers Smartpoints got a big makeover in recent months when WW unveiled their new Freestyle Program. This new program makes it possible to spend fewer daily points on filling, protein-packed foods that will keep you feeling fuller longer. Some of the previous Weight Watchers posts I have written include meals that are now zero points on the Freestyle Program. Learn more about the Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.
Check out some other WW posts I have written:
- 15 Zero Point Weight Watchers Meals (Freestyle Program)
- 21 Must-Try Weight Watchers Instant Pot Recipes
- Butternut Squash Soup – 0 Weight Watchers Points
- The EASIEST Instant Pot Fajita Chicken Recipe (NOW ZERO WW Points)
- Slow Cooker Freezer Meal: Shredded Mexican Chicken Recipe (NOW ZERO WW Points)
Check out the recipes I have rounded up below for some great zero point dessert ideas that will save you your daily points!
1. Tropical Fruit Frozen Yogurt Recipe from Mama Cheaps (cut out honey for zero points)
2. Sour Patch Frozen Grapes from Mess for Less
3. Chocolate Pudding Yogurt from Talk Tracking to Me
4. from Drugstore Divas
5. FroYo Bark from Keeping on Point
6. Weight Watchers Zero Point Watermelon Strawberry Popsicles from Tatertots and Jello
7. Very Berry Smoothie – Zero Weight Watchers Freestyle Points from Mama Cheaps
8. Yogurt Covered Blueberries from Family Fresh Meals (use FF PLAIN Greek yogurt for zero points)
9. Grapefruit, Orange, Mint Salad from Slenderberry
10. Sugar-Free Lemon Meringue Cookies from Wholesome Yum
Other posts you might enjoy…