Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
Grab some peanut butter and ripe bananas to make up this easy overnight oats recipe.
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or milk of your choosing)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp monkfruit sweetener (or sweetener of your choosing)
- 1 small ripe banana (the riper the better!) mashed
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- coarsely chopped peanuts (or nuts of your choosing)
Add all ingredients to the jar and mix until combined.
Place lid on jar and set jar in the refrigerator overnight.
Remove from the refrigerator in the morning and eat cold or remove the lid and microwave for about 1 minute to warm it up.