This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
What’s Included in a Hersheypark Season Pass?
This post is sponsored by Hershey Entertainment & Resorts as part of my participation in the Hershey’s Sweetest Moms ambassador program. All opinions are 100% our own.
If you follow me on social media, you saw us enjoying some time in Hershey, PA about a week ago (check out pics here!). Not only did we have a wonderful stay at the Hershey Lodge, we also spent time at Hersheypark. As part of our participation in the “Sweetest Moms” program, Hershey has given us Hersheypark Season Passes to use this year. We have never had season passes before and I have to say, we were pretty pleasantly surprised at just how many perks come along with them. Yes, the full season pass offers unlimited entry into Hersheypark and pays for itself in less than 3 visits. You probably knew that unlimited admission was included, as that’s a standard benefit of most season passes.
So what’s included in a Hersheypark Season Pass? Check out all of these benefits:
- 1-hour early access to even more rides, including the all-new Hershey Triple Tower with Hersheypark Sweet Start*
- 15% off food and beverage, including our all-new Chick-fil-A location
- Unlimited Visits during Springtime In The Park
- Unlimited Visits during Early Summer (May-June)
- FREE Parking
- 15% off merchandise
- Season Pass Value Book
- Unlimited Visits to ZooAmerica (January 1 – December 31)
- Exclusive Monthly Emails Sign Up
- Early access booking on private cabanas at The Boardwalk At Hersheypark**
- 15% off chocolate, retail, and food & beverage purchases at Hershey’s Chocolate World
- Unlimited Visits during Late Summer (July-August)
- Unlimited Visits during September Weekends
- Unlimited Visits during Hersheypark In The Dark
- Unlimited Visits during Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- Appreciation Events
That’s a LOT of savings across the board!
A full season pass to Hersheypark currently costs $170 (ages 9-54) or $155 (ages 3-8 and 55+).
How we saved money with our season passes during just 24 hours in Hershey:
- Saved 15% on food and beverages purchased in Hersheypark, at Hershey Lodge and in Hershey’s Chocolate World.
- Free parking (saved $15) in a priority lot very close to the park entrance
- Saved 15% off retail purchase at Hershey’s Chocolate World
So in 24 hours we saved more than $30 just by showing our Season Passes at the places offering discounts. Awesome!
*With Hersheypark Sweet Start, you can start your day before the gates officially open with up to one hour early admittance on select rides in Founder’s Way, The Hollow, and NEW in 2017, Kissing Tower Hill. Available for All Season Pass holders on May 6-7, 13-14, 20-21, May 27 through September 4, 9-10, 16-17, 23-24, 2017. Only with valid season pass. Sweet Start is not available for Springtime In The Park, Hersheypark In The Dark, or Hersheypark Christmas Candylane. **The Boardwalk At Hersheypark is open Memorial Day – Labor Day.
What’s Included in a Hersheypark Season Pass
Some other posts you might enjoy…
- Road Trip Activities for Kids
- Toddler Road Trip Activities: How $2.25 Bought Us 4 Hours of Happy Silence
- FREE Disney Parks Vacation Planning DVD
- Don’t Watch Your Family Vacation from the Sidelines
- 6 Things to Do IMMEDIATELY After Boarding a Disney Cruise Ship
- Disney Cruise Lines Review – Disney Dream 3-Night Bahamas
- How to Ship Snacks (and More) to Your Disney Resort
- How to Use Child Swap at Disney World
- Campround I Spy – FREE Printable Game Card
- 17 Must-Pack Items for a Day at an Amusement Park
- Rocking Horse Ranch (Highland, NY) All-Inclusive Family Resort Review
- 10 Cookies You MUST Make Into S’mores!