This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Another totally punny addition to our collection of Christmas printables! Grab some dollar store whisks and a big bag of Hershey’s Kisses. Next, print our free gift tags and put together this adorable Christmas-themed present.
Alrighty! Here is another funny printable that has been on my list of “must makes” for YEARS. Here it is!
Does not get much easier than this one and if you love to gift a good pun, this is it. Head to the dollar store and pick up some whisks and a bunch of Hershey’s Kisses. Then see below for our printable tags! Want to give a higher value gift? Tape a gift card to the back of the tag!
Whisk You a Merry Kiss-Mas Gift Supplies
Here’s a list of the supplies that we used to make these gifts.
- Hershey’s Kisses
- Clear treat bags
- Ribbon or twine
- Single hole punch
- Our printable tags (I recommend printing these on white cardstock.)
You can grab our printable tags right here. Simply enter your email address in the box and opt-in to receive our free newsletter. Check your inbox for this printable, which you will receive as a subscriber bonus. NOTE: This file is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. You may NOT sell the digital file or sell the printed work. You may NOT redistribute the digital file or printed work.
How to Assemble these Gifts
1. Fill each clear treat bag about one third to one half full with Hershey’s Kisses. Twist the bag closed with a twist tie or ribbon/twine.
2. Place the bag filled with chocolate inside the bottom of the whisk.
3. Grab our printable tags and cut them out. Sign the back of the tags if you’d like. Use a single hole puncher to put a hole in the top of each tag.
4. Use a piece of twine or ribbon to affix the tag to the handle of the whisk.
So cute and super easy.
If you give this gift a try, let us know how it turns out! If you post a pic to social media, feel free to tag us. We’d love to see it!