This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Need a sweet and easy treat for your little sweethearts? Check out these tasty Valentine’s Day Air Fryer Pop Tarts! This kid-friendly recipe takes just minutes to prep and is a great idea for snack or breakfast!
You probably already know by now that we are in love with our air fryer. This amazing small appliance has earned its permanent spot on our counter and sees daily use. We even take our air fryer camping with us! It’s a great, versatile cooking tool that offers consistent cooking and delicious results.
Over the last few years, we have posted a TON of easy air fryer recipes. Here are some of our very favorites:
- 3 Ingredient Air Fryer Everything Bagels
- Easy Air Fryer Apple Hand Pies
- How to Make S’mores in the Air Fryer
- Easy Air Fryer Donuts (Cinnamon Sugar)
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Air Fryer Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Treats
What are your favorite recipes to cook up in your air fryer?
Today’s addition to our collection is the perfect snack or breakfast to try anytime, but will work ESPECIALLY awesome for Valentine’s Day, thanks to it’s heart-shaped theme-ing!
Supplies for Heart Shaped Air Fryer Pop Tarts
You will want to have the following supplies on hand to make these treats:
- Heart Shaped Cookie Cutters
- Pre-Made Pie Crust
- Strawberry Jelly or Jam
- Vanilla Cookie Icing
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Rolling Pin
- Air Fryer
Let’s get cooking!
Valentine's Day Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Air fryer
- heart-shaped cookie cutters
- Rolling pin
- 1 Package Pre-Made Pie Crust
- 1 Jar Strawberry Jelly or Jam
- 1 Package Vanilla Cookie Icing
- Valentine's Sprinkles
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Roll out the pie crusts on your work surface and cut out hearts with the cookie cutters. (Make sure you have doubles of each size so that you have enough tops to match bottoms.)
- Place 1 teaspoon of strawberry jelly on half of the hearts.
- Place a same-size heart on top of each strawberry-topped heart and press the edges together with a fork.
- Give each sealed heart a quick spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place hearts in air fryer and cook for 5-8 minutes at 375 F. These treats cook very quickly, so keep an eye on them! They are finished when the pie crust has browned.
- Remove from air fryer and top with icing and sprinkles.
- Serve while warm! Enjoy!
This fun and delicious treat is so easy to make! The kids will have a blast helping to make and decorate them!
You could easily change the icing and sprinkles to fit any theme, holiday or occasion!
If you end up giving this recipe a try, let us know how it turned out for you! And if you post a picture to social media, feel free to tag us. We’d love to see the recipe in action!