This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
You can literally SEE the rainbow in these beautiful and delicious turkey and cheese rainbow pinwheel wrap sandwiches! We love packing these for the kids’ lunches and sometimes we even serve them as party appetizers. YUM!
We are big fans of sandwich wraps in this house! I actually eat a wrap many days for lunch! I love throwing some rotisserie chicken on a wrap with fresh veggies like tomatoes and lettuce. So delicious and easy and filling! Our kids love wraps as well, and they always enjoy when we pack tortilla wrap sandwiches in their lunches.
Wraps are a versatile snack
It’s true! You can enjoy a wrap for breakfast, lunch or dinner, swapping out different ingredients based on the time of day (or simply what you’re in the mood for). For example, when it comes to breakfast wraps, we love making batches of these Spinach, Feta, Egg, Turkey Bacon wraps. Oh, and also these Egg, Salsa, Chicken Sausage and Cheese wraps. SO GOOD! They are easy to make up in batches and FREEZE. Pull one out on busy mornings, heat it up and you’ve got a tasty breakfast in seconds.
You can use tortilla wraps to make quesadillas, burritos and all kinds of different lunch and dinner sandwiches.
Serve wraps for appetizers
Wrap sandwiches also make great appetizers and party foods! Make up a bunch of wraps and slice them as you see here. Place them on platters and serve at your next party! They are the perfect pre-portioned food and you can make a variety of flavor combinations.
These “rainbow wraps” are so colorful and make a great healthy lunch or dinner option! They get their rainbow style from an array of colorful veggies that are rolled up inside the tortilla wrap. The colors just pop off the plate or lunchbox!
Let’s make some wraps!
Turkey and Cheese Rainbow Pinwheel Wrap Sandwiches
- 4 large spinach wraps
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 tbsp dry ranch powder
- 1/2 c red bell pepper strips thinly sliced
- 1/2 c orange bell pepper strips thinly sliced
- 1/2 c yellow bell pepper strips thinly sliced
- 1 c shredded colby jack cheese
- 1/2 c spinach leaves
- 1/2 c purple cabbage thinly shredded
- 8 slices oven roasted deli turkey
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and dry ranch powder mix. Stir until the two ingredients are well mixed.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture evenly among the 4 wraps. Spread the mixture on each wrap, covering the entire wrap to about 1/2 inch from the edge.
- Make your rainbow: on top of the cream cheese mixture on each wrap, add the following ingredients in this order: red bell pepper, orange bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, colby jack cheese, turkey, spinach, and red cabbage.
- Roll each tortilla wrap up tightly.
- Wrap each tortilla in plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator until you are ready to slice them.
- When ready to slice, cut each tortilla into 1 inch thick pinwheel slices. Place slices in lunchbox or on plate.
- Serve and enjoy!
Yum! They are as tasty as they are beautiful.
If you decide to give them a try, please let me know how they turn out for you! If you post a picture of them on social media, feel free to tag me – I’d love to see them!
More content you might enjoy…