This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Want to gift something SWEET to someone special (like a teacher or friend) for Valentine’s Day? Check out this adorable mason jar Valentine’s candy jar idea and grab our printable tags for the perfect finishing touch!
I have an adorable addition to our Valentine’s Day collection today! Of course what better time of year to gift something sweet to a teacher or friend than Valentine’s Day? There are so many yummy treats and candies to choose from – some of my favorites include a seasonal popcorn mix (like the one pictured above), cookies, and Conversation Hearts candies. I also love to give Hershey’s Kisses in Valentine’s colored foil and M&Ms in Valentine’s colors.
You can choose any sweet treat you’d like for this easy gift!
SWEET Valentine’s Gift Supplies
Here’s what you will need to put together these treats:
- Twine or ribbon
- Single hole puncher
- Treats to put in the container
- Container (I used a pint-sized mason jar.)
- Printable gift tags
You can grab our printable tags right here. Simply enter your email address in the box and opt-in to receive our free newsletter. Check your inbox for this printable, which you will receive as a subscriber bonus. Note: these are for personal use only.
How to Assemble These Gifts
2. Cut out the tags and sign/address the back if you’d like. There is also some space on bottom of the front of the tag where you could sign your name.
3. Punch a single hole in the top right corner of these gift tags.
4. Fill container with treats.
5. Place lid on the jar (or close up the bag or whatever container you are using). Use a piece of twine or ribbon to tie the tag onto the container.
I hope you enjoy the printable gift tags. If you use them, definitely let me know! Tag me on social media if you post a picture – I would love to see how they turned out!
Looking for more teacher gifts?
Other posts you might enjoy…