This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Sweet TEA-cher Iced Tea Themed Teacher Gift
Need an easy Teacher Appreciation gift or end of school year gift idea? Look no further than this adorable tea themed teacher gift idea. Use our free printable tags for the final touch!
I am absolutely loving this latest addition to our teacher gift ideas! Today’s teacher gift idea is all about tea. You can customize this gift to any kind of tea – iced tea, sweet tea, sun tea, hot tea, heck even a bottle of Snapple Tea would work great! If you know your kiddo’s teacher is a tea fan, this is a great gift. Check out the bottom of this post for our free printable gift tags. Want to up the value of the gift? Simply tuck a gift card into the jar!
I found this cute glass tumbler at the dollar store. You can use any kind of cup you want. You could even put tea bags in a larger dispenser if you are going for a sun tea theme.
This gift will fit any budget and if you are gifting to the entire school faculty, it is an easy gift to mass produce.
Tea Themed Teacher Gift Supplies
You can grab our printable tags right here. Simply enter your email address in the box and opt-in to receive our free newsletter. Check your inbox for this printable, which you will receive as a subscriber bonus.
Ready to assemble?
How to Put These Gift Together
1. Print our free printable tags. This easy-to-open PDF file has two pages. Choose the color you like best and print that page. We recommend printing these tags on white cardstock to make them sturdier than regular printer paper. Note: these printables are for personal use only.
2. Have your kiddo sign the back of the tag if you desire. You can also use the blank back of the tag to write the teacher’s name.
3. Fill each jar or tumbler about halfway with a handful of paper shred (or tissue paper).
4. Add the tea (and/or gift card if you are including one).
5. Place the lid on the jar or tumbler.
6. Wrap some twine 2 or 3 times around the neck of the jar (or top of the tumbler), just under the lid.
7. Punch a hole in the top corner of the gift tag and tie it onto the container.
Great gift idea! This can fit any color theme as well. A fun idea might be to coordinate the shred and twine with your school’s colors.
Make sure you check out all of our other awesome easy teacher gift ideas – many of which include free printables!
Other posts you might enjoy…