This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
If you are looking for a light and refreshing cold drink, you have found it. If you are already familiar with the Starbucks Pink Drink, see the copycat recipe below to make your own pink drink at home! You’ll get the same delicious taste and save a few bucks in the process!
Several years ago, the internet was abuzz with news of a brand new drink from Starbucks. Actually this drink had apparently existed on the “secret Starbucks menu” for awhile, but Starbucks was finally making it official. The “Pink Drink” became a permanent fixture on the regular Starbucks menu. This cold, sweet (but not super sweet) drink is a fruity blend of hibiscus and strawberry. It gets a cloudy look from the addition of coconut milk.
We tried a pink drink the month that it rolled out and it is still one of my favorite summer drinks. (Topped only by the Strawberry Acai Lemonade Refresher!)
It turns out, a pink drink copycat is pretty easy to make at home! Making the pink drink is also a LOT more budget friendly than purchasing it at Starbucks.
Check out this Starbuck Pink Drink copycat recipe and give it a try!
Will this taste EXACTLY like a Starbucks Pink Drink?
Well, it’s close. But it’s not an exact match. Here’s why: the main ingredient in a Pink Drink is a proprietary blend that Starbucks does not sell separately. The main ingredient in the pink drink is Strawberry Açaí Refreshers… and you can’t buy that via powder, unfortunately.
Starbucks Pink Drink Ingredients
To make a pink drink at home, you will need:
- 1/2 Cup Strawberry Hibiscus Tea
- 1/4 Cup White Grape Juice
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk
- Ice Cubes
- 2 Strawberries (Sliced)
How to Make a Starbucks Pink Drink
Starbucks Pink Drink Copycat Recipe
- 1/2 cup strawberry hibiscus tea
- 1/4 cup white grape juice
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- ice cubes
- 2 strawberries sliced
- Fill cup 3/4 of the way with ice cubes.
- Slice the strawberries.
- Add sliced strawberries to the top of the ice.
- Make the strawberry hibiscus tea as directed on the packaging. (I will usually make up the tea ahead of time and place it in the refrigerator to chill.)
- Pour the strawberry hibiscus tea into the cup, followed by the coconut milk.
- Add the white grape juice into the cup.
- Stir your drink and enjoy immediately!
This drink is simple to make and has a great taste. If you like fruity drinks, chances are good that you will enjoy this one!
If you decide to give it a try, let me know how it turns out for you!