This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Check out this incredibly easy recipe for warm Spinach Artichoke Dip. 5 ingredients, 5 minutes to prep, 5 minutes to microwave – super simple! Perfect party food!
Easy Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
You know how there are those foods that you know like, but have never attempted to make? You’re pretty sure they aren’t super difficult to whip up, yet you remain hesitant. You order this dish when you go out to restaurants and continue to think that it’s probably not something you’ll ever cook yourself.
Then comes that day.. when you DO cook it yourself. And when you learn how CRAZY EASY it is to make, you know it has earned a permanent spot in your party food lineup. That’s pretty much exactly what happened in this house with one of my all-time favorite appetizers – spinach artichoke dip!
A nice, cheesy, hot spinach artichoke dip is always our go-to appetizer to share when we go out to a restaurant. So imagine my delight when we made this absolutely scrumptious version at home! This dip is simple enough to whip up for a quiet night at home or to make in big batches for a party-sized crowd.
This hot dip will make an absolutely delicious addition to any party menu. When we are serving it at a party, we heat it up in the microwave and then stick it in the slow cooker on “warm” setting.
Look how simple!
How to make hot spinach artichoke dip at home
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 14 oz jar of artichoke hearts
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach defrosted and drained
- 16 oz Velveeta Queso Blanco cubed
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Stir. Microwave for 2 additional minutes, or until the Velveeta is completely melted.
- Enjoy while still warm with tortilla chips! If you are serving this over a period of a few hours, you can keep it warm by using a slow cooker on the "warm" setting.
More posts you might enjoy…