This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Cookies are a sweet and simply way to gift a Valentine! Perfect for kids or adults and you can grab our free printable Smart Cookie Valentine gift tags for the perfect finishing touch!
Love is in the air and so are the inevitable tasty, sugary treats that tend to accompany Valentine’s Day! There are so many great Valentine ideas and printables on my site and I’m happy to add another easy one today! You can use homemade cookies that you baked up yourself for these Valentines… OR you can do what I did and pick up some store-bought cookies to save a whole lotta time!
We had some adorable small red paper treat bags on hand that worked great for our cookie treats. I think clear favor bags would also look amazing. Oh! And if you wanted to give several cookies to each recipient, how awesome would they look in a glass mason jar?! The possibilities are definitely endless and our festive tags will add the perfect finishing touch.
Cookie Valentine Supplies
To put these sweet treats together, you will need:
- Favor bags (we used bags similar to these favor bags)
- Clear tape
- Single hole punch
- Our printable tags (we printed on white cardstock)
You can grab our printable tags right here. Simply enter your email address in the box and opt-in to receive our free newsletter. Check your inbox for this printable, which you will receive as a subscriber bonus. NOTE: This file is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. You may NOT sell the digital file or sell the printed work. You may NOT redistribute the digital file or printed work.
How to Assemble these Cookie Valentines
(This is definitely about as easy as it gets for DIY gifting – I promise!)
1. Cut out our printable tags and set them aside.
2. Fold down about 3/4 – 1 inch of the bag top and use the single hole puncher to put two holes that are next to each other.
3. Use clear tape to affix a printable gift tag to the front of each bag. Feel free to have your kiddo (or whoever is gifting the Valentine) sign his/her name on the bottom of the tag.
4. Place a cookie (or cookies) in each bag and tie a piece of twine or ribbon through the two holes that you punched in the top.
Aren’t they adorable? An easy, instant gift!
Make sure you take a look at our huge Valentine’s Day collection – so many more free printables, plus lots of fun recipes and decor ideas.
If you end up using these tags, let us know how they turned out for you! If you post a pic to social media, please feel free to tag us – we’d love to see our printable “in action!”