This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Take the rainbow colors in Skittles candies and use our printable cards to make up these fun and easy Skittles Valentines! The small fun-sized bags can be taped right onto the cards for effortless gifting.
Skittles candies are always a great treat to use for any rainbow themed party food or favors. Their rainbow colors lend themselves perfectly to a variety of colorful themes. For this Valentines idea, we used the super small fun-sized bags of Skittles (ie the size you would hand out to trick or treaters).
Skittles have been a popular candy for many years. The fact that they are nut-free candies also makes them a great option for handing out during Halloween and other holidays. We love Skittles! They are a fruity fun candy and more importantly to my rainbow and unicorn loving kid, THEY ARE COLORFUL!
Grab our free printable cards (see below) and put together these very vibrant and rainbow-filled treats. I made these printable cards with Valentine’s Day in mind, but since they don’t actually contain the word “Valentine” feel free to use them for other occasions as well!
Materials Needed for Skittles Valentines
You can grab our printable cards right here. Simply enter your email address in the box and opt-in to receive our free newsletter. Check your inbox for this printable, which you will receive as a subscriber bonus. NOTE: This file is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. You may NOT sell the digital file or sell the printed work. You may NOT redistribute the digital file or printed work.
Don’t want to sign up for the newsletter? We have this printable AND several other variations in our Etsy shop if you’d prefer an instant purchase and download:
- Skittles FRIEND Valentines printable
- Skittles STUDENT Valentines printable
- Skittles COACH Valentines printable
- Skittles TEACHER Valentines printable
- Skittles STAFF Valentines printable
- Skittles EDUCATOR Valentines printable
- Skittles NURSE Valentines printable
How to Make Skittles Valentines
- Print out our Skittles printable cards. I printed ours on white card stock to give them some weight and make them a little sturdier under the weight of the candy.
- Cut out the cards and have your child sign his/her name on the line.
- Use tape to affix the bag of Skittles to the card (I used regular old Scotch tape).
That’s it! They are ready for gifting!
Make sure you check out our growing list of easy Valentine ideas!
Let us know if you decide to give these printables a try and tell us how they turned out for you! If you post a picture to social media, feel free to tag us! We’d love to see our printables “in action!”
Other posts you might enjoy…