This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Landon and I had a lot of fun making these marbled shamrocks this afternoon. I have to admit – I never in a million years expected them to turn out as completely amazing and pretty as they did. Not only did he have a blast making crafts with mom, mom got some great decorations that she can’t wait to hang up around the house! This shaving cream marbled shamrock craft is pretty easy and not as messy as I had feared.
Shaving Cream Shamrock Supplies
How to make these shamrocks
Here are the different shades of green paint that I used:
How to make:
1. Squirt some shaving cream into a pan or baking sheet.
2. Squirt a small amount of each color onto the shaving cream.
3. Use a toothpick or knife to swirl the paint around a bit, giving it a marbled look.
4. Lay your paper shamrocks on top of the shaving cream and paint one at a time.
5. Use a squeegee to scrape the excess shaving cream and paint off of your shamrocks.
6. Let dry.
There are so many ways to incorporate these pretty shamrocks into your holiday decorating. We actually taped a piece of twine to the backs of our shamrocks and made a garland to hang on the mantle!