This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
You know by now that I love a great slow cooker recipe! I am always looking for new dinner ideas and put this Rosemary Orange Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe together last week amidst a busy dance recital rehearsal filled calendar. I tossed the ingredients into my slow cooker and let the cooker do the work as I ran Lily to and from rehearsal. When we returned a few hours later, dinner was cooked and OMG, it was so good! Great flavors and the meat was tender and juicy.
- 8 Chicken Drumsticks
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- Several sprigs of fresh rosemary
How to make:
1. Layer ingredients in the slow cooker in the following order: chicken, salt, pepper, orange juice.
2. Toss Rosemary sprigs on top of chicken.
3. Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
4. Meal is ready when chicken is completely cooked.
5. Remove Rosemary stems before serving.
Other posts you might enjoy…