This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Red White and Blue Bark for 4th of July
I have another fun dessert idea for your 4th of July celebrations! This one is chocolate, so you will need to be mindful of scorching temperatures outside and the fact that this is a very melty dessert. You will want to keep this one inside A/C or stick the plate on ice if outside. Your sprinkles can totally vary from the one I used – as long as you have red, white and blue, you’re good to go!
You will need:
- White Chocolate Melts
- Red Chocolate Melts
- Blue Chocolate Melts
- Red, white and blue M&Ms
- Red, white and blue sprinkles
How to make:
1. Line a cookie tray with aluminum foil.
2. Melt each color of chocolate melts in a separate bowl. I like to microwave them at 15 second intervals, stopping to stir until completely melted.
3. Spread the white chocolate in a thin layer on the cookie tray.
4. Spoon dollops of the red and blue chocolate on the white.
5. Use a wooden skewer stick or the end of a knife to swirl the chocolate together.
6. Sprinkle M&Ms and sprinkles over the chocolate.
7. Place tray in the refrigerator until it hardens completely.
8. Break up into smaller pieces and serve!
More fun you might enjoy…