This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
The Summer months are always full of opportunities to show off your red, white and blue! From Memorial Day to the 4th of July and now this year is an Olympics year, you have multiple events to create some USA-themed food, drink and decor. This drink is fun, tasty and kid friendly. Want to turn it into a drink for the 21+ crowd? Simply swap out the soda for the sparkling alcoholic beverage of your choosing!
To make one of these drinks, you will need:
- 2-4 ice cubes
- 8-10 blueberries
- 6-8 raspberries
- 3 strawberries (sliced)
- 2-3 slices from a granny smith apple
- 8 oz Sprite
How to make:
1. Use a small star shaped cookie cutter to cut 2-3 stars out of the apple slices. Set stars aside.
2. In your glass, layer in the following order: ice cubes, red berries, blueberries.
3. Fill glass almost to the top with Sprite.
4. Place apple stars in the sides and top of the drink.
More Summer fun you might enjoy…