This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
St. Patrick’s Day is March 17th!
This year St. Patrick’s Day feels like it’s so close to Easter, I almost lost track of it altogether. I put together this cute little gift for Lily’s teacher over the weekend. I used a container from IKEA (they come in a 4-pack in the marketplace area) and simply added some Skittles candy and a few chocolate gold coins.
Wrap some twine around the top and print out this gift tag that I made. Instant (cute) gift!
More St. Patrick’s Day Fun:
- Shamrock Pound Cake
- 10-Second Rainbow Cupcakes – St. Patrick’s Day Dessert Hack
- Magical Reindeer Food Recipe + Free Printable Poem Tag
- Peeps Egg Surprise Cupcakes
- Easy Easter Candy Centerpieces – Peeps, M&Ms and Chocolate Bunnies
- Easy Easter Candy Mug Gift Silhouette Project
- 20 Awesome Leprechaun Tricks to Play on Kids!
- FREE Printable Leprechaun Jokes (Perfect for Lunches!)
- Rainbow Pot of Gold Teacher Gift with FREE Printable Tag