This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Do your kids love taking pictures of, well, anything and everything? Mine sure do! Grab this free printable indoor photo scavenger hunt and see what they can find and snap a picture of! Great boredom buster.
My kids LOVE taking pictures. Do you kids have a camera? You might be like me and be a little skeptical about handing over your current phone for them to use for photography, so here are some great camera-alternatives for kids:
- your old point and shoot camera
- VTech Kidizoom action cam
- Fujifilm instax Mini 9 Instant Camera
- Fire Tablet (regular or kids’ edition)
Photo Scavenger Hunt
Another thing my kids love? Photo scavenger hunts! The premise is super simple: a photo scavenger hunt is just like a traditional scavenger hunt. EXCEPT! Instead of rounding up physical objects, you simply snap a picture of them!
The other day it was raining and the kids had finished their schoolwork and were climbing the walls. I wanted to give them something to do and Lily suggested a photo scavenger hunt. It turned out to be a great idea and they both had so much fun!! Lily used my old iPhone to take her pictures and Landon used his fire tablet.
Get the Printable
Print your own: Printable Indoor Photo Scavenger Hunt
You can grab our printable right here. Simply enter your email address in the box and opt-in to receive our free newsletter. Check your inbox for this printable, which you will receive as a subscriber bonus. Note: this printable is for personal use only. You may not sell it.
How to Play
1. Kids can play solo or in teams. Give each kid or team a copy of our scavenger hunt. (I highly recommend HP Instant Ink if you are using your printer a lot these days!)
2. Kids go through the list and take a picture of each item on the list, finding as many as they can.
3. First kid (or team) to finish and show pictures of all items on the list wins!
I hope you have fun with this one! Let me know if you give it a try!
More posts you might enjoy…