This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
As you gather your Leprechaun Bait to set your leprechaun traps… and you get ready to feast on some Leprechaun Cookies… don’t forget about a drink! We’re calling this St. Patrick’s Day Drink “Pot O’ Gold Punch.” It’s so easy to make AND looks pretty awesome.
How to make:
Fill a glass with clear soda.
Add 1-2 drops of green food coloring.
Next I added some Reddi Whip. Then I gave it a spray with the Color Mist. I purposely made sure to get some spray on the mug as well!
More St. Patrick’s Day Fun:
- Shamrock Pound Cake
- 10-Second Rainbow Cupcakes – St. Patrick’s Day Dessert Hack
- Peeps Egg Surprise Cupcakes
- Easy Easter Candy Centerpieces – Peeps, M&Ms and Chocolate Bunnies
- Easy Easter Candy Mug Gift Silhouette Project
- 20 Awesome Leprechaun Tricks to Play on Kids!
- FREE Printable Leprechaun Jokes (Perfect for Lunches!)
- Rainbow Pot of Gold Teacher Gift with FREE Printable Tag
- DIY Peeps Shirts
- St. Patrick’s Day Home Decor Inspiration
- Leprechaun Cookies
- Leprechaun Bait + Free Printable Tags