This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
The second I saw these adorable Peeps cupcakes at a birthday party last weekend, I knew I had to share them with you. Fortunately, my best friend (and the party host) knows me all-too-well and when I yelled, “CAN I BLOG THESE?!” across the party at her, she just smiled and nodded.
So for your Easter celebrations this year, check out this easy but oh-so-CUTE dessert idea.
Grab or make cupcakes and frost them however you desire.
Stick a toothpick in the bottom of each Peep (she used bunny Peeps) and stand the Peep on the cupcake. Garnish with a couple of Cadbury Mini Eggs.
Were they a hit?
PIN THIS POST TO PINTEREST!
More posts you might enjoy…
- Shamrock Pound Cake
- 10-Second Rainbow Cupcakes – St. Patrick’s Day Dessert Hack
- Magical Reindeer Food Recipe + Free Printable Poem Tag
- Peeps Egg Surprise Cupcakes
- Easy Easter Candy Centerpieces – Peeps, M&Ms and Chocolate Bunnies
- Easy Easter Candy Mug Gift Silhouette Project
- 20 Awesome Leprechaun Tricks to Play on Kids!
- FREE Printable Leprechaun Jokes (Perfect for Lunches!)
- Rainbow Pot of Gold Teacher Gift with FREE Printable Tag
- DIY Peeps Shirts