This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
OREO Mummy Cookies
Moving right along in my Halloween themed cookie extravaganza… I now have tutorials up for Witch Hat Cookies and Candy Corn Cookies. Today’s spooky cookie rendition? OREO Mummy Cookies! You can really use any kind of cookie you’d like for these treats – I just happened to grab a pack of OREOs the last time I went shopping, so there you go.
To make OREO Mummy Cookies you need:
How to make OREO mummy cookies:
1. Start out by laying your OREO cookies on a sheet of wax paper.
2. Melt the white chocolate per the directions the package. I melted them in the microwave, stirring the chocolate and heating in 30 second intervals. I spooned white chocolate over one side of each cookie.
3. Place two candy googly eyes on the top half of the cookie, before the chocolate hardens.
4. I made a simple piping bag with a plastic sandwich bag and piped white chocolate over each cookie.
5. Set aside until the chocolate has hardened completely. Store in an airtight container.
Other posts you might enjoy…