This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
If you haven’t cruised the clearance racks at Old Navy lately, you might want to. We stopped at Old Navy last weekend and found a TON of kids’ clothing from just $.47 each. Now, since I am always whipping up shirts for the kids with my Silhouette, I was on the hunt for BLANK shirts. I hit the jackpot with blanks and grabbed about 7 or 8 shirts ranging in price from $.97 – $1.99 each. Those prices are lower than I can get t-shirts from at the craft store with a coupon!
For the Peeps shirts, I used two shirts from Old Navy – Lily’s was $.97 and Landon’s was $1.99.
The kids love their new shirts! I love the shirts AND the price tag!
We went to a birthday party yesterday and the theme was Easter. The Peeps theme was alive and well!!
More posts you might enjoy…
- Shamrock Pound Cake
- 10-Second Rainbow Cupcakes – St. Patrick’s Day Dessert Hack
- Magical Reindeer Food Recipe + Free Printable Poem Tag
- Peeps Egg Surprise Cupcakes
- Easy Easter Candy Centerpieces – Peeps, M&Ms and Chocolate Bunnies
- Easy Easter Candy Mug Gift Silhouette Project
- 20 Awesome Leprechaun Tricks to Play on Kids!
- FREE Printable Leprechaun Jokes (Perfect for Lunches!)
- Rainbow Pot of Gold Teacher Gift with FREE Printable Tag