This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Today’s treat is an easy no bake idea for your Halloween celebrations. Use Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies dipped in white chocolate to make these adorable no bake Milano ghost cookies! These budget-friendly sweets are the perfect snack to make up in batches!
No Bake Halloween Treats
You probably stopped by the site today in search of a really easy no bake Halloween treat. Well, you are in LUCK! This cookie treat is more of a hack, really, as there is NO baking required. Make sure you check out the other Halloween ideas on the site – there are lots of simple party food ideas!
Here are some favorite no bake Halloween recipes:
- Spider Donuts Halloween Treats
- Spooky Halloween Snack Cups
- Monster Halloween Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Easy Fall Pumpkin Dip Served in a Pumpkin
- Witch Hat Cookies for Halloween (with Hershey’s Kisses and Oreos)
- Marshmallow Mummies Halloween Treat
Milano Ghost Cookies Ingredients
To make these ghost cookies, you will need:
- 2 packages Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies
- 1 12-ounce package white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Supplies to have on hand:
How to Make Milano Ghost Cookies
Follow these steps to make these ghostly treats:
1. Melt the white chocolate chips. You can place them in a microwave-safe bowl and heat at 20 second intervals, stirring in between intervals. Another option is to use a chocolate melter. We have that melter and it works great for projects that use melted chocolate.
2. When the chocolate has melted, it is time to dip the cookies. Dip each cookie into the white chocolate about 2/3 of the way and transfer it to a piece of wax paper to cool.
3. Once the white chocolate has hardened, melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips. Transfer the melted chips to a piping bag and pipe 2 eyes and a mouth onto each cookie.
Once the semi-sweet chocolate has hardened, these cookies are ready to enjoy!
You can store them in an airtight container or bag in a cool space for up to a week. They are a great option for treats if you need to prep your food ahead of when they will be enjoyed.
If you give these no bake Milano ghost cookies a try, let us know how they work out for you!