This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Well that didn’t take long, did it?!
Then as I watched the Today Show, Dave Coulier re-confirmed the news.
This news doesn’t come as a total shock – the fan support has been overwhelmingly positive ever since Season 1 of Fuller House hit streaming Netflix accounts less than a week ago. Critics haven’t been too impressed with the show, but as Coulier pointed out this morning, critics were never too kind to the original series, Full House, yet the fanbase reaction is the true measure of success.
No date announced for Season 2, but I’m happy to see that the series reboot has been so welcomed by fans.
Other posts you might enjoy…
- FREE Disney Parks Vacation Planning DVD
- 5 FREE Baby Board Books!
- 5 FREE PAIRS of Leg Warmers for Kids (Just Pay Shipping)
- FREE Nursing Cover ($11.95 Shipping) – 10 New Styles!
- FREE Nursing Pillow (Just Pay Shipping – $12.95)
- Our 5 Most Popular DISNEY Posts Ever
- Top 15 MUST-PACK Items for Taking a Baby to the Beach
- “Hands Down Best Dad” Father’s Day Handprint Gift