This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
If you love using your air fryer to make simple and delicious snacks, AND love adding a touch of Disney to your cooking creations… Look no further than these awesome Mickey Mouse air fryer donuts. The donuts cook up in just a few minutes and then you can decorate them to match any theme you want!
We discovered air fryer donuts (the kind that use biscuit dough) a couple of years ago. Everyone in our family absolutely LOVES them and they are SO easy to make and take almost no prep time. There are so many different ways you can decorate these air fryer donuts! We have this air fryer and it cooks the donuts consistently and quickly each and every time.
Of course, if you have been reading our blog for any amount of time, you might also know that we have a soft side for all things Disney. This site is just loaded with Disney content – from tips and tricks to reviews and recipes.
Here are some of our most popular Disney recipes you might want to try:
- Beauty and the Beast Inspired Belle Cupcakes
- Easy OREO Ear Mickey Mouse Cupcakes
- Lightsaber Pretzels – Easy Star Wars Snack
- Easy Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Rolls
- Toy Story Inspired OREO Cookies
- Homemade Dole Whip | Copycat Disney World Recipe
- Heart of Te Fiti Moana Cupcakes
- Mickey Mouse Party Snack Mix Recipe
- How to Make “The Grey Stuff” from Disney’s Be Our Guest Restaurant
Alright, let’s get to our Mickey Mouse inspired DONUTS!
Mickey Mouse Air Fryer Donuts
- Air fryer
- 1 can flaky jumbo biscuit dough
- 1 tub vanilla frosting
- cooking spray
- Use a small round cookie cutter to cut out the center of each biscuit. (If you do not have a small cookie cutter, a shot glass will work great.)
- Take the centers you cut out of the biscuits and place 2 centers at the top of each ring, slightly pinching the dough together to create Mickey ears.
- Lightly spray the air fryer basket bottom and the top of the biscuits with cooking spray.
- Cook in the air fryer for 4-6 minutes at 350F (or until the donut has browned and is cooked all the way through).
- Remove from air fryer and place on a cooking rack.
- Cool donuts for about 10 minutes.
- Frost the cooled donuts.
- Add sprinkles and enjoy!
These adorable air fryer donuts come together in no time at all! They are perfect for snack time or dessert.
Make sure you check out our other air fryer recipes!
If you give these air fryer donuts a try, let us know how they turn out for you! If you post a picture on social media, feel free to tag us – we’d love to see them!