This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
LUCKY Printable St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Decoration
After a weekend of being out and about all over the place, and then a morning of juggling school dropoffs and 3rd grade volunteer duty, I can safely say this: the day AFTER daylight savings is seriously pure hell. I cannot stress how utterly exhausted I am! The kids didn’t want to wake up and by 8 am I was all-but-dragging them out of bed (usually it’s the opposite). I have consumed COPIOUS amounts of coffee today and I still feel like I was drugged and flogged.
The moral of this story is that despite my total brain fog today, I embraced my inner DIY and made a new printable. And even though I am tired and a little cranky, the simplistic prettiness of this new print in my kitchen is adding some cheer to my day!
Free Printable LUCKY Print
Print a copy of this LUCKY Shamrock printable. It was designed to look best as an 8×10 print. (Note: print is for personal use only)
Pick up a cheap frame and you have an instant decoration!
- Shamrock Pound Cake
- 10-Second Rainbow Cupcakes – St. Patrick’s Day Dessert Hack
- Peeps Egg Surprise Cupcakes
- Easy Easter Candy Centerpieces – Peeps, M&Ms and Chocolate Bunnies
- Easy Easter Candy Mug Gift Silhouette Project
- 20 Awesome Leprechaun Tricks to Play on Kids!
- FREE Printable Leprechaun Jokes (Perfect for Lunches!)
- Rainbow Pot of Gold Teacher Gift with FREE Printable Tag
- DIY Peeps Shirts
- Leprechaun Cookies
- Leprechaun Bait + Free Printable Tags