This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
LEGO Hand Sanitizer Teacher Gift
I love gifts that are as cute to look at as they are practical. We always have a few extra LEGO bricks laying around the house, which inspired me to use them for a little back to school gift for the kids’ teachers. This LEGO Hand Sanitizer Teacher Gift would work perfectly for any occasion – back to school, end of school, teacher appreciation, etc. You can always add a gift card if you were looking to give something of higher monetary value. For the first day of school, I like to put together something cheap and cheerful – just a small “apple for the teacher” to say, “Hi! Happy School Year!”
I used hand sanitizer for my gift (bought at the dollar store) but you could use clear soap instead if you preferred.
All you need for this gift:
How to make:
1. First, prep your bottle by removing the label. I soaked my bottle in water and then scraped the label off. I used rubbing alcohol to remove the rest of the label residue.
2. Remove the pump top from bottle. I dumped a bit of the sanitizer into a small bowl to make some room for the LEGO pieces.
3. Push LEGO pieces into the sanitizer one block at a time. Use a straw or pencil to maneuver each block to the spot in the bottle where you think it looks best. After you arrange all of your bricks in the bottle, fill the bottle to the top with the sanitizer that you dumped in the bowl. Replace bottle top.
4. Punch a hole in the top corner of your gift tag. Have your kiddo write a short note and/or sign his/her name on the back of the tag.
5. Use your twine or ribbon to affix the tag to the top of the bottle. That’s it!
Other posts you might enjoy…