This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
I have been experimenting with different ways to marinate and cook chicken all summer long. This recipe turned out to be such a crowd-pleaser, I knew I had to share it with you! Freezer meals are amazing because you can prep several batches at a once time and you are left with hearty delicious dinners to enjoy even on your most hectic of nights.
Here’s an even bigger bonus with this meal – it can be cooked several different ways, depending on how your preference and how much time you have. You can bake it, grill it, or even dump the whole thing in the slow cooker! On this night in particular, we grilled the chicken for dinner.
You will need:
- 1-2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (cut into slices)
- 2 TBSP honey
- 1 TBSP minced garlic
- 1/4 TSP Coriander
- Dash of Salt
- Dash of Pepper
How to make:
1. Place chicken in a gallon Ziploc bag.
2. Mix honey, garlic, salt, pepper and coriander.
3. Pour honey mixture into bag, over the chicken pieces.
4. Seal bag and squeeze chicken into honey mixture.
5. At this point, you can label your bag with the contents (use a Sharpie) or, if you plan to eat it that night, toss into the refrigerator until it’s time to cook.
6. We grilled our chicken and served it up with a side of fresh zucchini and yellow squash right out of our garden. The chicken was moist and BURSTING with sweet flavor. So delicious!
Other posts you might enjoy…