This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
This post is sponsored by Hershey Entertainment & Resorts as part of my participation in the Hershey’s Sweetest Moms ambassador program. All opinions are 100% our own.
Hersheypark Chocolatetown Announcement!
Hold onto your seats – this one is HUGE! Just announced this morning, Hersheypark has an enormous expansion in the works.
Opening in summer 2020, Hershey’s Chocolatetown will be a new region at Hersheypark where guests can eat, play, shop and gather year round.
Hershey’s Chocolatetown will feature:
- New Arrival Experience and Front Gate
- 15th Coaster – Fastest, Tallest, Longest, Sweetest
- Restaurant, Bar & Patio – Largest full-service themed restaurant in Hershey
- Ice Cream Parlor and Confectionary Scratch Kitchen
- 2,200-square-foot Starbucks® Store (!!!!)
- Largest Kettle Corn location at Hersheypark
- One-of-a-Kind KISSES Fountain
- A new home for the Carousel
- Flagship Store with the largest collection of Hersheypark merchandise.
Construction is slated to begin in January 2019 and Hersheypark will remain fully operational during the 2019 season as Chocolatetown comes to life for the summer of 2020.
Sounds like we have a LOT to get excited about then it comes to the Hersheypark experience! For more details about this incredible expansion, head here.
Check out the other Hershey posts I have written!
Family Fun at Hershey Gardens
Fun Things to Do in Hershey During Winter
7 Fun Things to Do with Kids on a Rainy Day in Hershey, PA
8 Fabulous Reasons to Stay at Hershey Lodge
What’s Included in a Hersheypark Season Pass?
My Chocolate Spa Morning at The Hotel Hershey
8 Family Friendly Things to do in Hershey, PA at Christmas Time
Smoosh Your S’mores Experience at Hershey’s Chocolate World
Some other posts you might enjoy…