This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
These bright and colorful monster donuts are the perfect Halloween treat! Use a package of biscuit dough and cook them up in your air fryer in just a few minutes. This is an easy snack to make, even when you’re short on time.
EEK! These monster donuts are as cute as they are creepy! If you are looking for an easy treat to make for Halloween (party food, breakfast, snack, etc), this one is a great choice! We used a package of biscuit dough to make these easy air fryer donuts. A few years ago we posted these Cinnamon Sugar Air Fryer Donuts and since then, we have made biscuit dough donuts many, many times. They require zero effort aside from tossing some pre-packaged dough into an air fryer!
Easy Halloween treats
We have SO many spooktacular Halloween treat recipes on the blog! Here are some of our very favorites:
- Witch Hat Cookies for Halloween (with Hershey’s Kisses and Oreos)
- Halloween Toast – Fun Breakfast Idea
- Monster Halloween Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Easy Air Fryer Jack O’Lantern Quesadillas
- Easy Candy Corn Fudge
- Rice Krispies Halloween Peeps Pops
- Jack O’ Lantern Cheeseburgers
- Fondant Ghost Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting
- Easy No Bake Candy Corn Cheesecake
Air Fryer Halloween Monster Donuts
Give these donut treats a try. They are tasty and easy enough to make that the kids can help! You can easily swap out the frosting colors if you want to make different color “monsters.”
How to Make Halloween Donuts
Here’s how we made these donuts!
Halloween Monster Donuts (Easy Biscuit Dough Air Fryer Recipe)
- Air fryer
- small circle cookie cutter
- 1 can jumbo flaky biscuit dough
- cooking spray
- Halloween Funfetti frosting (or green frosting or white frosting with green food coloring if you can't find the Funfetti version).
- candy eyes, sprinkles (again, if you can't find the Funfetti frosting)
- Preheat air fryer to 350F.
- Use the small circle cookie cutter to cut the center out of each biscuit.
- Place the biscuit dough in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Spray the top of each biscuit lightly with cooking spray.
- Cook the biscuits in the air fryer for 4-6 minutes or until the biscuits have browned.
- Remove from air fryer and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Once the biscuit donuts have cooled, smother them with frosting.
- Add sprinkles and enjoy!
So fun and easy right?
These donuts would be a great idea for a quick after school snack. You could even bake up the dough before the kids get home and let them frost and sprinkle the donuts before they eat them!
Make sure you check out our other air fryer recipes – we have a bunch!
If you give this snack a try, let us know how they turned out for you! Feel free to tag us if you post a picture to social media – we would love to see your creations!