This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Transform plain old graham crackers into an A+ snack. Create these graham cracker notebook treats for school events, back to school, Teacher Appreciation Day, or just for fun any day.
Check out this sweet treat that you can make up in just minutes! Honestly, this one is so simple, you could even let the kids try to make their own.
What’s more symbolic of school than a lined piece of notebook paper? I have plenty of memories of stocking up on notebooks and binders with PLENTY of filler paper.
These graham cracker notebook treats would be the perfect way to celebrate the first day of school. Or the last day of school. Or a random Tuesday.
Graham Cracker Notebook Page Supplies
You won’t need a lot of supplies for these cute snacks!
- Vanilla Frosting
- Red Candy Melts
- Blue Candy Melts
- Brown Candy Melts
- Piping Bag (sandwich bags make a great alternate)
- Graham Crackers
Time to Make the Treats!
Graham Cracker Notebook Treats
- piping bags
- 10 graham crackers
- red candy melts
- blue candy melts
- brown candy melts
- white frosting
- Lay out graham crackers on your workspace.
- Spread vanilla frosting over each cracker.
- For the following steps, melt the candy melts one at a time according to the directions on the package. Work with one color at a time.
- Pipe a single red line down the entire left hand side of each cracker.
- Pipe blue lines horizontally across the crackers, to mimic writing lines on notebook paper. Add 3 small blue dots (to mimic the holes) along the left hand side.
- Use the brown candy melts to pipe an A+ (or whatever grade or short message you'd like) at the top of each cracker.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
If you give these treats a try, let me know how they turn out! If you share a picture on social media, tag me – I’d love to see them!