This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
One of the most iconic symbols of the Christmas holiday season? Gingerbread man cookies, of course! Check out this adorable gingerbread cookie mix themed gift idea and grab our free printable gift tags for the perfect final touch!
I have one SWEET (not to mention EASY) gift idea for you today! This one is perfect for just about anyone on your holiday list – teachers, coaches, bus drivers, friends and co-workers! It would make a great last minute gift and if you’re looking to give a higher value gift, you can always stick a gift card on the back of the tag.
This new addition to our collection of Christmas content can be put together in minutes!
Gingerbread Cookie Mix Gift Supplies
- Bag of cookie mix
- Gingerbread man cookie cutter (or really any cookie cutter will work! We love this set of Christmas cookie cutters.)
- Our printable tag (I recommend printing this on white cardstock!)
- Ribbon or twine
- Single hole punch
You can grab our printable tags right here. Simply enter your email address in the box and opt-in to receive our free newsletter. Check your inbox for this printable, which you will receive as a subscriber bonus. NOTE: This file is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. You may NOT sell the digital file or sell the printed work. You may NOT redistribute the digital file or printed work.
Gather all of your supplies and it’s time to assemble these gifts!
How to Assemble Gingerbread Gifts
1. Grab the sheet of printable tags. There are 5 tags on the page.
2. Cut out the tags and use a single hole punch to put a hole on the top of each tag. Sign the front or back of the tag if you’d like.
3. Tape a piece of ribbon or twine to the back of the cookie mix. This will help to keep your cookie cutter and tag in place on the front of the bag of cookie mix.
4. Place the tag and the cookie cutter on the ribbon or twin and tie a bow.
Isn’t that adorable?
Perfect for Christmas holiday gifting!
If you decide to give this gift idea a try, let us know how it turns out for you! If you use our printable tags and post a picture on social media, feel free to tag us – we’d love to see it!