This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Easy Lemonade Themed Teacher Gift + Printable Tags
Check out this easy lemonade themed teacher gift idea – perfect for Teacher Appreciation Day or the last day of school! Add our free printable tags for the perfect finishing touch!
What’s better than a cold glass of lemonade on a hot day? Not much! I absolutely love this new addition to our collection of easy teacher gift ideas. Whether you are gifting to one teacher or the entire school faculty, this one is easy to put together. Use our free printable gift tags for the perfect finishing touch (see below for the link).
There are several different ways that you can put this gift together. You could use a mason jar like I did (or maybe a drink tumbler with a straw) and add some packets of instant lemonade. You could purchase a container of lemonade mix and tie our gift tag around it. Another cool idea would be to purchase a drink pitcher or dispenser and include the ingredients to make lemonade from scratch. We love Chick-fil-a lemonade, so a gift card to CFA inside a jar or tumbler would work great. On the gift card note – adding a gift card to any store or restaurant is a great way to increase the value of this gift, if you were interested in doing so.
Lemonade Themed Teacher Gift Supplies (to make as pictured)
How to Assemble These Gifts
1. Print our free printable tags. This easy-to-open PDF file has two pages. Choose the color you like best and print that page. We recommend printing these tags on white cardstock to make them sturdier than regular printer paper. Note: these printables are for personal use only.
2. Have your kiddo sign the back of the tag if you desire. You can also use the blank back of the tag to write the teacher’s name.
3. Fill each jar or tumbler about halfway with a handful of paper shred.
4. Add the lemonade packets (and/or gift card if you are including one).
5. Place the lid on the jar or tumbler.
6. Wrap some twine 2 or 3 times around the neck of the jar (or top of the tumbler), just under the lid.
7. Punch a hole in the top corner of the gift tag and tie it onto the container.
Great gift idea! This can fit any color theme as well. A fun idea might be to coordinate the shred and twine with your school’s colors.
Make sure you check out all of our other awesome easy teacher gift ideas – many of which include free printables!
Other posts you might enjoy…