This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Looking for an easy meal or even the perfect after-school snack? We love these easy kid-made pepperoni bagel pizzas! Kids can make them with little-to-no help and the topping options are endless!
I have to admit – I know that I am sharing this recipe as a snack or meal for kids… but I LOVE bagel pizzas. Bagel pizzas and English Muffin pizzas have always been one of my favorite quick and tasty lunches. I love topping mine with everything from mushrooms to pepperoni to veggies. You can make them plain or load them up with all sorts of tasty toppings.
This recipe uses bagel thins (you can use any variety or brand). Regular bagels would work great as well.
See below for a printable version of this recipe!
Ingredients for Pepperoni Bagel Pizzas
Bagel Thins (plain flavor shown in this example)
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Pizza or Spaghetti Sauce
How to Make Pepperoni Bagel Pizzas
Note: While this is a very kid-friendly recipe, adults should assist kids with the parts of the recipe that involve the oven and slicing the bagels in half.
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F.
2. If your bagels did not come pre-sliced, slice them in half.
3. Arrange bagels on a baking sheet or your prep space, sliced side up.
4. Spread a thin layer of sauce on each bagel, following by some shredded cheese and, finally, pepperoni or whatever other toppings you might be using.
5. Place bagels on a baking sheet if they aren’t already on one.
6. Bake for 5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
Easy Kid-Made Pepperoni Bagel Pizzas
- bagel thins
- pizza or spaghetti sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Top bagel thins with sauce, cheese and pepperoni slices.
- Bake for approximately 5 minutes (until cheese melts).
Other posts you might enjoy…