This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
You know that in this house we are ALL about Elf on the Shelf (no, really, look at our collection of elf ideas – 10 years+ worth of our ideas!!). Also, we are realistic and know that while intricate, detailed elf scenes are funny, the simpler, the better. Check out our SUPER easy KCup Coffee Elf on the Shelf idea. Your elf only needs about 1 minute to prep this one!
Easy KCup Coffee Elf on the Shelf Idea – Refueling Station!
Picture it: the clock just chimed half past midnight. You stumble across the house, turning lights off and locking up for the night. You creep up the stairs, careful not to hit that extra creaky step that’s sure to wake up the kids. You brush your teeth and crawl into bed. You close your eyes and that’s exactly when it hits you: the freaking elf.
This can only mean one thing: dragging yourself back downstairs to take care of business.
This idea for your elf is a reader favorite and has been re-pinned tens of thousands of times… so today, it finally gets its own post!
KCup Coffee Elf Materials
Your elf will need:
- 1 Keurig kcup (used is fine!)
- 1 straw, cut in half
- Piece of paper with “ELF Re-Fueling Station” on it
- Piece of tape
How to Set Up the Scene
1. Tape the sign to the side of coffeemaker.
2. Have elf sit propped up with his/her back up against the coffeemaker.
3. Place kcup inside the elf’s hands and stick the straw into the kcup. Straw length should reach from inside the kcup to the elf’s mouth. You might want to wait to trim the straw until you set up the scene so you don’t trim it too much.
4. That’s it! Your elf will enjoy a nice shot of caffeine and have plenty of energy to get back to the North Pole.
Other posts you might enjoy…
We definitely could have used the help of a printable Elf on the Shelf Calendar to help us think of new hiding spots. Live and learn!
Print our Naughty and Nice List Free Printable because, well? The holidays!
Check out our Christmas Toy Challenge from Your Elf + FREE Printable Poem! Teach your kiddos to pay it forward while recycling… AND alleviate some clutter in the play room before Santa brings a new delivery!
Need a free printable Santa Cam?
Maybe your elf feels like a car race! Get our free printable checkered racing flags!
Do you want to build a snowman? Your elf does! Get our free printable snowman signs!