This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Easy Instant Pot Shredded BBQ Chicken
In addition to helping improve our dinner-in-less-time game, our Instant Pot has been playing a big part in allowing us to meal prep lunches each week. We have made several kinds of shredded chicken in our Instant Pot over the last few months, and BBQ is always a favorite. The pressure cooker function results in flavorful, juicy chicken that shreds with the lightest touch! This week we will be enjoying this Easy Instant Pot Shredded BBQ Chicken over a bed of quinoa (also cooked in the IP) along with green beans. YUM!
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 cup BBQ sauce
2 cups chicken broth
How to make:
1. Place rack in bottom of Instant Pot. Add chicken to the rack.
2. Add chicken broth to the pot and dump BBQ sauce on top of the chicken.
3. Place lid on Instant Pot. Set to “Meat/Stew” function. After the cooking has ended, allow Instant Pot to release naturally.
4. Shred chicken with fork and dump back into the Instant Pot to soak up the juices.
5. Serve immediately or freeze/refrigerate for later.
Other posts you might enjoy…