This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Raise your hand if you have ever fallen victim to the drive-thru window or some other form of take-out food on a busy school night. C’mon, raise those hands! I won’t judge you. I have most definitely done the same thing. Because it can be so hard to juggle all of the kids’ activities AND get a home-cooked meal on the table for dinner. (Some of us don’t even get the chance to sit down as a family to eat dinner at least one night during the week because we are en route from one activity to another over the dinner hour.)
Easy Instant Pot Recipes
A couple of years ago, I finally gave in to Pinterest pressure (haha is that really a real thing?) and bought myself an Instant Pot. I figured I would use it here and there to speed up meals when I had forgotten to defrost meat in time for dinner. I can tell you with confidence that my Instant Pot has quickly risen to the rank of Kitchen All-Star and gets used at least 2 times a week, bare minimum. We have taken our IP camping and I use it for weekly lunch prep. It’s a really convenient time saving tool (pressure cooker) and cooks up savory meals in a fraction of the time that my slow cooker is capable of. Between the Instant Pot and our air fryer, I am finding it so much easier to get delicious dinner on the table, even when our nights are super busy.
Did you just get an Instant Pot? Here’s a great starter post: You Just Got An Instant Pot. Now What? Tips for Using Your New Instant Pot.
Did you know you can accessorize your Instant Pot?
In addition to the dinner ideas you will find below, I now have several other Instant Pot recipe roundups on the blog. Check them out:
- 37 Easy Easter Instant Pot Recipes (Entrees, Apps, Sides, Dessert Ideas)
- Easiest Way to Make Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot
- 20 of the Best Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes
- 21 Must-Try Weight Watchers Instant Pot Recipes
- 21 Delicious Paleo Instant Pot Recipes
- 45 of the Greatest Game Day and Tailgating Instant Pot Recipes
- 21 Decadent Desserts You Can Make in Your Instant Pot
- 21 Easy Instant Pot Recipes to Make in Your RV
- Easy Pressure Cooker Pot Roast Recipe
- 13 Perfectly PUMPKIN Instant Pot Recipes
- 12 Totally APPLE Instant Pot Recipes
- 20 Savory Instant Pot Sides for Your Next BBQ
- How to Cook Pork Tenderloin in the Instant Pot
- Easy Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce Recipe
- Perfect Instant Pot Corn on the Cob
- Easy Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Legs
- Creamy Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
I scoured the interwebs for some really super easy Instant Pot recipes using common ingredients so that you can join me in trying to cut out some of the fast food dinner purchases this year!
2. Instant Pot Buttery Lemon Chicken from Mama Instincts
3. Instant Pot Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes from You Wash I’ll Dry
5. Easy Pulled Pork Instant Pot Recipe from Slick Housewives
6. Instant Pot Buttery Ranch Pork Chops from Eating on a Dime
7. Beef and Broccoli Pressure Cooker Recipe from I Save A to Z
OR! Make spaghetti on the stove and use your IP to make this Easy Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce Recipe!
9. Instant Pot Cajun Chicken and Rice from Leelalicious
10. Instant Pot Mac and Cheese from Six Sisters Stuff
11. Instant Pot Goulash from I Don’t Have Time for That
13. Instant Pot Honey Glazed Ham from Dana Vento
14. Instant Pot Lasagna from My Crazy Good Life
15. Instant Pot Orange Chicken from A Fork’s Tale
17. Pressure Cooker Shrimp Paella from My Forking Life
18. Instant Pot Butter Chicken from The Typical Mom
19. Instant Pot Cheesy Ranch Chicken from Passion for Savings
20. Instant Pot Italian Sausage Penne from One Hangry Mama
(Bonus recipe!!) 21. Easy Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Legs
(Another bonus!) 22. How to Cook Pork Tenderloin in the Instant Pot
Other posts you might enjoy…