This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Who says the elves don’t need a beachy escape every once in awhile? Check out our tropical beach elf scene – no ocean required!
Elf at the Shelf Beach Scene
Whether your elf is spending some R&R at the beach or he just wants a fun scene to set up at your house, this is a really cute one! Our elf loves some beach time whenever he can get it. So I happened to snap this photo during our last trip to the beach. Isn’t it cute? You certainly don’t need to be oceanside to pull this one off. In fact, some kinetic sand would make a great substitute for the actual beach.
This tropical beach scene for your elf requires fairly minimal setup.
Looking for more elf on the shelf ideas?
Tropical Beach Elf Scene
Your elf will need:
- Sand (or kinetic sand)
- Small gifts
- Small toy palm tree (ours is from a Playmobil toy set)
- Battery operated string of lights
How to Set Up the Scene:
1. Place sand around the scene.
2. Wrap string of lights around the palm tree. Turn the lights on and bury the battery pack from the lights in the sand.
3. Place elf and presents at the base of the tree.
4. That’s it! Channel your best beach vibes as your elf chillaxes on the beach!
p.s. Make sure your elf grabs our printable elf beach postcards to send to your kids!
Make sure you check out our MASTER LIST OF ELF IDEAS – over 10 years’ worth of elf ideas, inspiration and printables!
We definitely could have used the help of a printable Elf on the Shelf Calendar to help us think of new hiding spots. Live and learn!
Look no further for the most 2020 elf there is! Presenting our Quarantine Elf Printable Pack!
Maybe your elf feels like a cotton headed ninny muggins! Get our Elf movie themed printable sign!