This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Look no further than these adorable Easter Bunny waffles for the perfect Springtime breakfast idea! You can make these waffles in just a few minutes. (Hint: Use frozen waffles to save even more time!)
Sweet surprise holiday treats for the kids are always worth the effort! That being said, we are usually tight for time around here despite our best intentions. School mornings, in particular, are almost always rushed. Therefore I am always on the lookout for something cheap and cheerful that takes minimal prep time! These super cute Easter Bunny waffles (or just regular ‘ol bunny waffles if serving any other time of the year) are just the ticket.
Timesaver: We used frozen waffles for the ultimate timesaver. Pop the waffles in the toaster to heat them up before adding the bunny face.
Kid-Friendly: This meal is less of a recipe and more of an artistic arrangement of ingredients! That makes it incredibly kid friendly. With a little adult supervision, kids will enjoy putting these waffles together themselves!
Easter Bunny Waffles Ingredients
- 2 Waffles
- 2 Strawberries
- 2 Candy Eyes
- 4 Pretzel Sticks
Makes: 1 Bunny Waffle
How to Make Bunny Waffles
Here’s a step-by-step breakdown that will show you exactly how to make these waffles.
1. Heat up the waffles according to the directions on the package. We cook up our frozen waffles in the toaster.
2. Cut one of the waffles in half. Then cut about 1/3 off of each waffle half. (The remaining 2/3 will be the bunny ears!)
3. Place the intact, whole waffle on a plate. Place the two larger halves op top of the whole waffle. Now you have the bunny’s head and ears!
4. Place two candy eyes on the whole waffle.
5. Cut the banana into slices. Take two of the slices and place them on the whole waffle, under the eyes. These are the bunny’s cheeks.
6. Cut the green top off of one of the strawberries. Insert 4 pretzel sticks into the strawberry to create the bunny’s nose with whiskers.
7. Take the remaining strawberry. Cut off the green top and cut the berry in half. Place one half (cut side up) on each bunny ear to be the pink part of the ear.
Very easy and a definite crowd-pleaser.
Take a look at the rest of our Easter content for more ideas.
If you decide to give these bunny waffles a try, let me know how they turned out for you! Feel free to tag me if you post any pictures on social media – I’d love to see them!