This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Check out this delicious twist on traditional pasta salad. We have combined 2 summer picnic favorites: deviled eggs and pasta salad into one scrumptious side dish.
During the long, cold, dark, harsh months of winter, I frequently find myself daydreaming about summer. From the long, warm days spent outside, to the many spontaneous cookouts we enjoy for dinner, I love the warmer seasons!
Whenever I set out to host a backyard bbq, the first thing that I do is figure out the menu. For most of our get-togethers, I stick with traditional “All American” BBQ fare. I have shared some of my favorite summer bbq recipes over the years.
Here are some of them:
- Fresh Tomato Salsa Recipe (Pico de Gallo Chipotle Copycat)
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans Recipe
- Easy 6 Layer Taco Dip Recipe
- Copycat Chick Fil A Coleslaw Recipe
- American Flag Berry Marshmallow Kabobs Party Snack
- Summer Peach Sangria Recipe
- Copycat Chick-fil-A Lemonade Recipe
- 20 Savory Instant Pot Sides for Your Next BBQ
Pasta Salad is a Classic BBQ Side Dish
I have tried all kinds of different pasta salads over the years! I have to say, it’s rare that I taste a pasta salad I don’t enjoy. Well, maybe one that’s loaded with olives, LOL. I’m not a fan of olives. But I digress…
There are so many different varieties of pasta salad! Each one is unique and can have such a different flavor combination. My bestie makes a scrumptious pasta salad with penne pasta, fresh chopped dill and zesty Italian dressing, among other ingredients. My aunt’s “famous” pasta salad uses elbow macaroni and mayo as the base. Each are equally delicious but taste so different!
Today’s recipe just happens to combine 3 (yes, THREE!!) of my very favorite summer picnic sides: pasta salad, deviled eggs, and pickles!
Let’s dive right in!
How to Make Deviled Egg Pasta Salad
Easy Deviled Egg Pasta Salad Recipe
- 16 oz elbow macaroni cooked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup mustard
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 10 hard boiled eggs chopped
- 4 dill pickles chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well, until all ingredients are combined.
- Keep refrigerated until you are ready to serve.
Consider adding this delicious pasta recipe to your next event menu.
If you give this recipe a try, drop me a comment and let me know that you thought of it!