This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Some of my absolute favorite recipes end up being the ones that I literally throw together and pray for an edible outcome.
I had never made meatballs in the crock pot but I knew that it could be done. I used beef for this meal, you could certainly substitute the ground meat of your choice.
You will need:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 egg
- 1 packet of Italian seasoning mix
- 1 squirt of ketchup
How to make:
1. Spray bottom of crock pot with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Turn slow cooker on high.
3. Combine all ingredients.
4. Roll into balls and place in a single layer. Cook for 1-2 hours on high (until cooked through, time may vary by crock pot).
5. After meatballs are cooked, flip them over.
6. Turn crock pot to low. Cover with spaghetti sauce if desired.
7. Serve however you desire. We put them on top of spaghetti. They would also be great in steak rolls as a meatball sub.
PIN THIS POST TO PINTEREST!
Other posts you might enjoy…